Health & safety within day nurseries
The nursery will be able to hold the following Health and Safety documents on site:
- A copy of the cleaning contract and our terms and conditions.
- Personalised cleaning schedule for evidence of how the nursery takes
to prevent the spread of infection in line with A Unique Child - Health and well being.
- Risk assessments and COSH sheets relevant to the activity taking place by the cleaners
and cleaning products used by the cleaners.
- Nursery cleaning specialists’ company health and safety policy.
- If any other cleaning service have been provided i.e. deep cleans have taken place and clear record of what areas were cleaned.
- A copy of our employers and public liability.
Our commitment is to provide high quality cleaning services and documentation that
solely on day nurseries. We are continually investing in the business to support our philosophy of:
“Helping to maintain a clean and healthy environment for our children”
We will always:
- Make sure our cleaners use the correct mop and bucket for each area of the nursery.
- Use surface cleaners that kills 99.9% of flu viruses.
- Listen to the nurseries feedback either on the phone or through our surveys.
- Ensure we use cleaning products that are friendly for you and the children.
- Our promise to you that your nurseries will be clean and smell fresh daily.
- Ensure our cleaners clean with clear fresh water that is changed between rooms.